Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ring Road Song

On the first day the Ring Road gave to me, one lor-ry stalled!

On the second day the Ring Road gave to me; two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the third day the Ring Road gave to me; three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the fourth day the Ring Road gave to me ; four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the fifth day the Ring Road gave to me; five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the sixth day the Ring Road gave to me: six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the seventh day the Ring Road gave to me: seven goats a leaping, six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the eigth day the Ring Road gave to me: eight horse carts crossing, seven goats a leaping, six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the ninth day the Ring Road gave to me: nine bullock carts walking, eight horse carts crossing, seven goats a leaping, six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the tenth day the Ring Road gave to me: ten bicycles peddling, nine bullock carts walking, eight horse carts crossing, seven goats a leaping, six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the eleventh day the Ring Road gave to me: eleven hawkers selling, ten bicycles peddling, nine bullock carts walking, eight horse carts crossing, seven goats a leaping, six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two busses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

On the twelfth day the Ring Road gave to me: twelve motorbikes weaving, eleven hawkers selling, ten bicycles peddling, nine bullock carts walking, eight horse carts crossing, seven goats a leaping, six cows a strolling, five camels prancing, four rickshaws slowing, three cars honking, two buses blocking and one lor-ry stalled!

Really!

No comments: